The basic step of SEO starts from the key word marketing. Through keywords a business can express its identity to the target audience. Therefore, keywords are very important to the success of search engine marketing.
But keyword optimization depends on many factors, and it is very important to set certain parameters by which one can attain the highest place in the SERP (search engine / Result page Return), and therefore also you can get potential customers online.
Two things are important for keyword strategies (process of selecting keywords): Nature of business and the likely target audience. One has to reduce the search scope to achieve the target audience; a specific keyword targeted can fetch the mass target audience to your site. As a result, higher performance would occur, and that would increase the ROI (Return on Investment).
Keyword research is the first phase of an economical SEO service (http://www.seosydney.net.au/). Three key points are there: The type of products and / or services that your company can do, which is the target audience, and what they are looking for in order to get your business.
A proper keyword research should start with this understanding that these objectives will be achieved through keyword research. An optimized content development requires the proper keyword research, keyword selection and placement of keywords; this in turn will improve the site's ranking in search engines like Google, Yahoo, and MSN.
Therefore, keyword research determines which keyword phrases will describe the products and / or services on the website and are actually used in web searches. It has three crucial aspects:
1) Keyword analysis: It is the process of analyzing the volume of likely keywords that will generate traffic.
2) Keyword selection: Out of the bulk of keywords taken, one must have an understanding of the different prospective keywords to reflect the status of the company.
3) Keyword placement: The final step is the keyword placement, which involves the proper placement of the keywords in the site content. This placement must be such appropriate that the spiders of search engines will give more relevance to. These
Above three processes are totally known as the Keyword Optimization. Now, the keyword research is to find the type of keyword that has the highest search frequency (the value of the keyword), and at the same time, it has less competition in the market, ie a few companies that has sought for that particular keyword. As the keyword should be the keyword for any specific business by potential customers. It's really impossible to find the perfect keyword as a tool to compete thousands of companies themselves. Sometimes it can happen that everything a popular keyword, despite its high competitive nature, is targeted, for the sake of its indispensability and highest conversion rate (the power of a key word to generate sales). Then
Any of the major factors taken into consideration when choosing keywords are as follows:
1. Try to select unique keywords that your competitors have not thought of. There are so many tools like word tracker, Overture and Google Ad sense to find specific keywords. But please note, when choosing a keyword try giving a unique shape to it.
2. Optimize for your most profitable keywords. How many sales are a source of the keyword? The amount of benefits is made for each of these sales?
3. Make sure the keywords are very important for your site so that people who find your site through your keywords will not come immediately. Site popularity is a factor to be taken into account.
4. Try to accumulate a list of key words that covers your site very well, so he's not leaving anyone or anything. The nature of business must be exposed through your keywords.
5. Conversion rate checking is another point. If a keyword is able to bring 10 people to your site, and the 10, only one sale generates, in comparison to another keyword that brings only two and that 2 persons buy your products, then the next keyword is he says it is more useful than the first. This is known as the conversion rate. Therefore, the conversion rate for the last keyword is higher than the previous. Ultimately, the search weapon should bring prospective customers; what is your job to sell more.
6. Seeing what the competitors are targeting passing over its source view option; It is not entertained that one puts a specific keyword by a competitor for-for a site. It would then be called stealing, and frankly, that is not an ethical search engine practice. A competitor's site can be viewed from all perspectives, so long as there is healthy competition. It would give some idea and reference, why and how a successful competitor is on top. Guidance is always acceptable, but the replication can never be encouraged. In Google too, such attempt is punishable, and if caught, the site may be banned for copyright threat.
I just think like how a common person will search for a particular site. Then look for that kind of keywords. It is always advisable to have two to three special or unique keywords that contain the business lingo or the jargons; in that sense the keywords sought would be realistic and specific.
Once the keywords are attained, the next step is to implement properly;
In the title
In the domain name
in the heading
In the first sentence of the first paragraph
In the file name
in the link text: Here are the universal places where the keywords are usually placed lists
in Meta description Meta keywords
at the bottom of the page
Key word optimized in this way will likely impact is sought first and thus dragged by the search engine spider.